Commercial & Industrial
These escrow services involves transferring any type of property other than residential real estate. This type of transaction may involve note sales, retail property, office buildings, or apartment complexes, among other types of real estate transfers. Investment clients have special escrow concerns and needs that can only be addressed by an experienced escrow company. Affinity Escrow understands these needs and the critical aspects of commercial and investment property escrows.
In our experience, the escrow agent is the principal person involved in the commercial escrow transaction who has a solid understanding of the entire transaction and the legal requirements necessary for closing. Our commercial escrow agents possess the unique skill set necessary for a problem-free property transfer. Our expert commercial escrow officers will serve as a neutral third party who will close the transaction based on the terms of the contract and once all conditions are met. Our commercial escrow agents’ efforts will always reflect in keeping with the protection of the commercial property owner, lender, and other principals involved in order to make for a successful transaction.
Affinity Escrow Services handles all aspects of your commercial real estate transaction from start to finish.
- Respond quickly to all communication.
- Follow written escrow instructions.
- Keep all parties up-to-date on the progress of escrow.
- Issue receipts for deposits and maintain the accountability and security of funds in trust.
- Prorate and adjust taxes, utilities, and dues.
- Prepare settlement statements.
- Order disclosures, reports, and documents necessary for the transaction.
- Instruct the title company to record necessary documents.
- Comply with local, state, and federal real estate guidelines.Secure pay-off demands and statements.
- Obtain any documents necessary to clear outstanding liens.
- Disperse funds and close escrow.